We are pleased to partner with Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance and the SODA insurance plan in order to provide our endorsed insurance program for member organizations.
- Instant Online Proposals and Enrollment: The entire process takes less than 5 minutes to apply and pay! You will receive your proof-of-coverage documents INSTANTLY.
- Low prices! Save up to 38%
- Rock-solid coverage from an A-rated insurance carrier
- View complete coverage details and notable exclusions
LIMITS OF LIABILITY AND ANNUAL PREMIUMS
|Sport||$100,000 Medical/$2,000,000 General Liability||$100,000 Medical/$5,000,000 General Liability||$2,000,000 General Liability Only (Waiver Required)||$5,000,000 General Liability Only (Waiver Required)|
|Youth Baseball (18 players per team)||$130.52 per team||$145.65 per team||N/A||N/A|
|Adult Baseball (20 players per team)||$161.25 per team||$156.91 per team||$139.48 per team||$175.50 per team|
Rates are effective 01/01/2022-12/31/2022.
Coverage is provided for one year from the effect date of the policy.
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $315 per club
- $25,000 Crime $200 per club
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of insured value (Subject to $200 minimum premium)
Be sure to do the following within the online enrollment sections:
- “Please select your sports organization” – Choose Youth or Adult Team Insurance
- “Select the type of coverage you want to buy” – Choose the limit of coverage you wish to purchase.
- “Select the Sport and Number of Teams below” – Choose baseball as the sport and enter the number of teams in your organization. You will be asked on the next screen to enter these team names.
- You will continue through the review of the application and entering your contact information.
- IMPORTANT: During the application process, you will be asked your organization affiliation. Please select Tag ‘Em Tournaments from the drop-down menu.
- Tag’Em Tournaments requires being listed on the policy for General Liability as a Tournament Host for all participants of their tournaments. For your convenience, Tag’Em Tournaments has been added in the list of pre-filled certificate holders. Make sure you choose this certificate holder when completing your application.