SFA Endorsed Insurance Program Provides General Liability, Accident, Property, Equipment, and Workers’ Compensation.
Available exclusively to members of Sports Facilities of America, SFA. Covered activities include facility related sports and fitness instruction, skills and drills, strength and agility, batting cage, facility rental, and sponsored youth (19&U) teams/leagues (including tryouts, practices, games and tournaments), youth (19&U) tournament hosting, camps/clinics/skill testing events for the sports and activities selected on the enrollment form.
Eligible sports include:
Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Flag Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Field-Floor, Hockey, Lacrosse, Basketball, and Strength/Agility. (Ask about other sports)
- $2,000,000 Each Occurrence limit which gives you the high limit protection you need and will satisfy requirements of your landlord and event facility owners.
- $1,000,000 Sex Abuse & Molestation limit (optional) which is hard to find in the marketplace. In the post Sandusky era, this coverage is a must.
- $1,000,000 Non Owned And Hired Auto Liability to cover your academy for its liability arising out of the use of staff owned vehicles and rental vehicles.
- $25,000 Accident limit pays medical bills on behalf of injured participants.
GENERAL LIABILITY LIMITS
|$2,000,000||Products/Completed Operations Aggregate|
|$1,000,000||Damage to Premises Rented to You|
|$2,000,000||Legal Liability To Participants|
|$1,000,000||Sex Abuse & Molestation – Optional buy back|
|$2,000,000||Sex Abuse & Molestation – Each Occurrence Aggregate|
- Must follow recommendations/meet criteria to qualify.
- No charge to add premises owners as Additional Insured.
GENERAL LIABILITY & ACCIDENT RATES
General Liability (Based on Annual Estimates)
$18.19 per $1,000 of revenue/receipts
$7.05 per team for hosted tennis/golf tournaments
$1,864.35 MINIMUM ANNUAL PREMIUM APPLIES ONLY TO SPORTS TRAINING FACILITIES
Accident (Based on Annual Estimates)
|$0.05 per participant per day Sport Training Facility
$10.00 per tennis/golf team
$11.50 per baseball/softball team
$11.50 per basketball/volleyball team
$14.50 per cheer leading team
$14.50 per soccer team
$14.50 per lacrosse team
$2.00 per team for hosted tennis/golf tournaments
$2.50 per team for hosted baseball/softball tournaments
$2.50 per team for hosted basketball/volleyball tournaments
$3.05 per team for hosted cheer leading tournaments
$3.05 per team for hosted soccer tournaments
$3.05 per team for hosted lacrosse tournaments
$0.05 per participant per day – camps/clinics/skill testing
$175 MINIMUM ANNUAL PREMIUM
|A $95.00 fee is required to become a registered member of SFA. Being a registered member gives you the opportunity to purchase the coverage mentioned at the rates provided and receive the services shown. The fee is included on the application. For additional information about being a registered SFA member and additional services available to you, please visit the SFA website.|
|$25,000||Accident Medical – Excess Limit|
RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS AND REPORTS
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content most applicable to sports facilities:
- Sample Waiver/Release Form
- “Are Waivers/Releases Worth The Paper They”re Written On?”
- Types of criminal background checks
- Avoiding and preventing heat illness
- “Lightning Safety and the 30/30 Rule”
- ” 7 Critical Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Sports Insurance”
- Concussion/Brain Injury Risk Management
- Sadler Safe Sport Child Abuse Protection Plan
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos, and forms.