Property Insurance For Sports & Recreation Organizations

Baseball injuries

For many local sports and recreation organizations that don’t own a building other than a small storage shed, an Equipment policy will be sufficient.  See Equipment Insurance for Sports & Recreation Organizations for more information on Equipment Insurance.

However, for those local organizations and association sanctioning and governing bodies that own buildings larger than small storage sheds, a true Commercial Property Policy will be required. Commercial Property Policies cover risks of direct physical loss other than those that are specifically excluded. Most claims arise from fire, wind, theft, and vandalism. However, many other perils can jeopardize property values and the income producing capability of a sports and recreation organization.

At Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance, we provide competitive Property Insurance for many organizations with owned buildings and content values ranging from $50,000 for single buildings to multi building sportsplexes with values over $20,000,000.

Typical Property Policy Coverages

  • Building and personal property (contents)
  • Equipment while in transit and off premises
  • Specialized Electronic Data Processing (EDP) for computer equipment
  • Outdoor property such as artificial turf fields, bleachers, fences, scoreboards, etc.
  • Business Interruption and Extra Expense
  • Machinery Breakdown
  • Replacement cost valuation
  • 90% coinsurance requirement
  • Special Causes of Loss form
  • Deductibles ranging from $1,000 to $10,000
  • Options to add Earthquake and Flood

 What determines the cost of the policy?

  • Replacement cost values at risk for buildings, contents, outdoor property, and business income
  • Fire protection class
  • Wind territory
  • Type of construction including materials
  • Type of operations
  • Deductible options selected
  • Coverage options selected

 How we protect you against inadequate coverage

Commercial Property Policies are complicated and have many standard policy exclusions and additional coverage options. We’ve developed a special checklist document that discloses what additional Property coverages are available for an additional premium charge. We educate and you choose what to insure or not insure.

Property Insurance carriers represented By Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance

  • National Casualty
  • Great American
  • Hartford
  • Travelers
  • AIG
  • Chubb
  • USLI
  • and many more

 How to get a quote for Property Insurance

If you are a local association that owns a building larger than a storage shed, a sports facility owner, or a state, regional, or national governing or sanctioning body, please complete the Contact Us form or call us at 800-622-7370 to request a quote.

title tag: Property Insurance Quotes For Sports & Recreation Organizations

description tags: We provide competitive Property insurance quotes for sports and recreation organizations ranging from small building owners to values over $20,000,000