Illinois Recreational Cheerleading Association is pleased to partner with Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance and the American Youth Cheer insurance plan in order to provide our endorsed insurance program for member organizations.
- Save Up To 49%: Tap into the massive buying power of the largest youth football and cheer organization in the world.
- High Limits Of Coverage: Protects your kids, administrators, and volunteers against catastrophic injuries and lawsuits.
- Includes Essential and Hard-to-Get Coverages: Beware of other inferior programs that do not cover sex abuse/molestation, competitive cheer stunts, volunteer vs. volunteer lawsuits, and non-owned/hired auto liability.
- Go Online to Get a Quick Quote in 30 Seconds and Purchase Coverage in 5 Quick Minutes. Immediately print your proof-of-coverage documents and claim forms.
- Cheer/Dance/Step Squads not affiliated with a football organization (ages 5 to 18)
LIMITS OF LIABILITY AND ANNUAL PREMIUMS
- Option #1- $100,000 Accident/$1,000,000 General Liability: $105.27 per squad
- Option #2- $100,000 Accident/$2,000,000 General Liability: $113.05 per squad
- Option #3- $100,000 Accident/$5,000,000 General Liability: $170.33 per squad
Accident Deductible – $500
Coverage is effective the day the application and premium are received and expires 06/30/2020.
Important Steps to Remember When Purchasing Coverage:
- Squads must be a member of American Youth Football & Cheer in order to purchase the coverage. Apply for your AYF/AYC Membership. Cost is $25 per squad. A password will be provided in order to proceed with the insurance.
- Choose Cheer/Dance/Step Squads/Contender – Class 3. Then enter the number of cheer squads. You will continue through the review of the application, entering your contact information and the AYF/AYC password.
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per club
- $25,000 Crime $200 per club
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of insured value (Subject to $200 minimum premium)
Risk Management Content
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following content most applicable to cheerleading:
- Sample Waiver/Release-Minor
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They are Written On?
- Heat Illness: Avoidance and Prevention
- Lightning Safety and 30/30 Rule
- Before You Sign The Facility Lease Agreement
- Collect Certificates of Insurance From Your Vendors
- Football / Cheer Concussion Awareness Risk Management
- Sample AYF/AYC Risk Management Plan
This is not an all inclusive list, check our our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos, and forms.