Illinois Recreational Cheerleading Association is pleased to partner with Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance and the American Youth Cheer insurance plan in order to provide our endorsed insurance program for member organizations.
- Save Up To 49%: Tap into the massive buying power of the largest youth football and cheer organization in the world.
- High Limits Of Coverage: Protects your kids, administrators, and volunteers against catastrophic injuries and lawsuits.
- Includes Essential and Hard-to-Get Coverages: Beware of other inferior programs that do not cover sex abuse/molestation, competitive cheer stunts, volunteer vs. volunteer lawsuits, and non-owned/hired auto liability.
- Go Online to Get a Quick Quote in 30 Seconds and Purchase Coverage in 5 Quick Minutes. Immediately print your proof-of-coverage documents and claim forms.
- Cheer/Dance/Step Squads not affiliated with a football organization (ages 5 to 18)
LIMITS OF LIABILITY AND ANNUAL PREMIUMS
- Option #1- $100,000 Accident/$1,000,000 General Liability: $115.09 per squad
- Option #2- $100,000 Accident/$2,000,000 General Liability: $125.63 per squad
- Option #3- $100,000 Accident/$5,000,000 General Liability: $182.91 per squad
Accident Deductible – $500
Coverage is effective June 30, 2022 or the day the application (which ever is later) and premium are received and expires 12 months from effective date.
Important Steps to Remember When Purchasing Coverage:
- Squads must be a member of American Youth Football & Cheer in order to purchase the coverage. Apply for your AYF/AYC Membership. Cost is $25 per squad. A password will be provided in order to proceed with the insurance.
- Choose Cheer/Dance/Step Squads/Contender – Class 3. Then enter the number of cheer squads. You will continue through the review of the application, entering your contact information and the AYF/AYC password.
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $315 per club
- $25,000 Crime $200 per club
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of insured value (Subject to $200 minimum premium)
Risk Management Content
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following content most applicable to cheerleading:
- Sample Waiver/Release-Minor
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They are Written On?
- Heat Illness: Avoidance and Prevention
- Lightning Safety and 30/30 Rule
- Before You Sign The Facility Lease Agreement
- Collect Certificates of Insurance From Your Vendors
- Football / Cheer Concussion Awareness Risk Management
- Sample AYF/AYC Risk Management Plan
This is not an all inclusive list, check our our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos, and forms.