Founders Girls Lacrosse League Member – Claim Forms
Accident or General Liability Claim Form
- For Injuries that have occurred AFTER 01/01/2023
- Note: Even if you don’t have all the answers at this time, please complete the parts of this claim form which you can answer and the claims department will follow up on the remainder after you submit.
- For Injuries that have occurred BEFORE 12/31/2022
Accident Claims – Reporting an injury to a participant, coach or volunteer who is injured during a scheduled game or practice.
General Liability Claims – Reporting a bodily injury or property damage incident that is likely to result in a lawsuit. Do not use this form to report routine injuries to players, coaches, or volunteers, instead see the Accident Claim Form above.
Directors & Officers Liability (only if purchased on a local program level) The D&O Policy covers lawsuits that arise out of actual or alleged wrongful acts in the running of a league. This coverage is for the local league/organization itself, directors, officers and other volunteers. Examples of lawsuits that could possibly be covered include:
- Discrimination (age, sex, handicap, etc.)
- Wrongful dismissal, rejection or suspension of league personnel or players
- Acts beyond authority granted in bylaws
- Failure to deliver services
- Violation of state and federal laws (anti-trust, IRS, EEOC)
- Suppression of First Amendment rights (speech, expression, etc.)
- Failure to properly manage league financial affairs
It is our recommendation that you report all claims (written demands for payment of damages or other actions) regardless of whether, in your opinion, there is liability or not. The attorneys for the insurance company can determine this.
Crime Insurance (only if purchased on a local program level) The Crime Insurance policy protects your league against a monetary loss caused by theft of money, securities or other property (equipment, machinery, concessions supplies) by dishonest volunteers. This includes forgery by an identifiable officer or volunteer. Please note: The Crime Insurance policy does not cover vandalism or theft of property by outsiders.
Equipment Insurance (only if purchased on a local program level) The Equipment Policy is for loss or damage to your equipment due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other specified caused (subject to actual policy terms and conditions.) Claim payments are made on a replacement cost basis.
Please note that the computer you are using must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or higher. If your computer does not have this program, you can click on the link below and download it for free.