Facility Users Can Get Instant Online Quote/Pay/Print Below by Their Program Type:
Outside user groups represent a liability risk and they must carry adequate insurance to protect recreation departments and schools.
Recreation departments, school districts, and schools often make their fields and facilities available to outside user groups under field permit arrangements. These outsider user groups are also known as permit holders, sport providers, partners, independent youth leagues, contractors, or qualified groups. Regardless of what they are called, they represent a liability risk for facility owners such as recreation departments or school districts.
Since field and facility owners can be sued resulting from the negligence of outsider user groups, recreation departments and schools should demand proof of insurance from these user groups. Such proof of insurance usually requires the user to provide a currently valid certificate of insurance evidencing Excess Accident with a limit of at least $25,000 and General Liability with an each-occurrence limit of at least $1,000,000. Furthermore, the field/facility owner should be named as an additional insured.
Recreation departments and schools benefit from referring outside user groups to Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance:
- There are no delays or hassles for permit users in obtaining coverage competitive quotes, binding coverage, or obtaining certificates of insurance due to our instant online quote/pay/print technology.
- We can quickly comply with most standard additional insured requests. Or, if your recreation department or school has non-standard requirements, we can work with you to automate our certificate issuance automation to meet your requirements.
- We provide quality coverages to protect both our clients and their facility owners. We have many programs and can provide high limits and special coverages such as sex abuse and molestation and non-owned and hired auto liability.
- We provide free best-in-industry risk management resources to help facility users with the training of their administrators and staff on issues such as sex abuse and molestation, concussions, and general safety at the ballpark.
Field/facility users also benefit from our insurance programs:
- Sadler is a single source where all types of facility users can take advantage of our instant online quote/pay/print technology so that they can instantly obtain and provide the certificate of insurance immediately to meet your insurance requirements.
- Our clients typically experience significant savings over competing programs.
- We accept payment by online check or credit card.
- Certificates for facility owners can be obtained within minutes on most programs.