Electronic Disclosure and Consent
PLEASE READ AND INDICATE YOUR CHOICE OF COMMUNICATION ON YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.C. § 7001, et seq.) provides that a signature, contract or other record may not be denied legal effect, validity or enforceability solely because it is in electronic form or because an electronic signature was used in a transaction.
Sadler & Company, Inc., whether on its own behalf, and/or on behalf of an insurer and/or third parties, may utilize the internet, email, cloud services, digital storage, digital media or similar electronic means to transmit Policy Documents to its clients. This Agreement informs you of your rights when we are delivering and you are receiving such documents from us electronically.
By agreeing to proceed with this transaction, you acknowledge and consent to the following:
- I hereby voluntarily consent to proceeding with this transaction, and all subsequent actions related to this transaction,
- I understand that further documents relating to this insurance purchased through Sadler, including but not limited to correspondence,communications, confirmations, requests for premium payments and policy documents, may, to the extent permitted by law, be transmitted by electronic means to me, including by e-mail sent to the e-mail address I have provided as part of this transaction and/or my on-line registration. I consent to such documents being provided to me electronically.
- Notwithstanding paragraph 2, any notice of cancellation shall be sent to me by mailing to the address I have provided as part of my registration and/or application for insurance, or to such other address for which I have provided notice pursuant to the terms of the
- Any change or revision to the e-mail address or other electronic contact information which I have provided as part of this transaction and/or my on-line registration process shall be requested by me by logging onto this website, or by mailing a written notice to: Sadler & Company, Inc.; PO Box 5866, Columbia, SC 29250
- I understand that I have the right to obtain a paper copy of any electronic record provided to me pursuant to this transaction or any subsequent transaction involving my coverage by mailing a written request to the address provided in paragraph
- In order to access the electronic records provided, the following hardware and software are required: (a) a personal computer or other device through which Internet access is available, (b) an Internet connection, (c) an e-mail account with an Internet service provider, and (d) Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- I understand that I have the right and option to withdraw my consent to the receipt of further electronic documents at any time, by mailing a written request to the address provided in paragraph 4. By withdrawing my consent to electronic delivery of documents I understand that I will receive a paper copy of future policy documentation.
- Information relating to this transaction is subject to the terms of our privacy statement, a copy of which is provided at sadlersports.com.
- DOCUMENT After this enrollment form is approved, you will receive a certificate of insurance showing evidence that coverage has been bound. When submitted through an insurance agent or broker, this coverage document will only be delivered to them. Additional certificate requests will be issued to the same person. Providing an email address in this application will be deemed consent to us to deliver documents and communication to you electronically.