Dizzy Dean Baseball Claims
Accident Claim Form Use this form to report an injury to a participant, coach or volunteer who is injured during a scheduled game or practice.
- Accident Claim Form (for injuries occurring 02-01-2019 – PRESENT)
- Accident Claim Form (for injuries occurring between 02-01-2014 and 02-01-2019)
- Accident Claim Form (for injuries occurring up to 01-31-2014)
General Liability Occurrence Report Use this form to report a bodily injury or property damage incident that is likely to result in a lawsuit.
- *Use the above form for any General Liability claims that occurred after 2/1/2022. Any claims that occurred before 2/1/2022 please click here.
Directors & Officers Liability The D&O Policy covers lawsuits that arise out of actual or alleged wrongful acts in the running of a league. This coverage is for the local League/Organization itself, directors, officers and other volunteers. Examples of lawsuits that could possibly be covered include:
- Discrimination (age, sex, handicap, etc.)
- Wrongful dismissal, rejection or suspension of league personnel or players
- Acts beyond authority granted in bylaws
- Failure to deliver services
- Violation of state and federal laws (anti-trust, IRS, EEOC)
- Suppression of First Amendment Rights (speech, expression, etc.)
- Failure to properly manage league financial affairs
It is our recommendation that you report all claims (written demands for payment of damages or other actions) regardless of whether, in your opinion, there is liability or not. The attorneys for the insurance company can determine this.
Crime Insurance The Crime Insurance policy protects your league against a monetary loss caused by theft of money, securities or other property (equipment, machinery, concessions supplies) by dishonest volunteers. This includes forgery by an identifiable officer or volunteer. Please note the Crime Insurance policy does not cover vandalism or theft of property by outsiders.
Equipment Insurance The Equipment Policy is for loss or damage to your equipment due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other specified caused (subject to actual policy terms and conditions.) Claim payments are made on a replacement cost basis.
Please note that the computer you are using must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or higher. If your computer does not have this program, you can click on the link below and download it for free.