Accident and General Liability Rates
$50,000 Accident Medical Expense / $2,000,000 General Liability
|Sport||Age||Charge per Team|
|Baseball||12 & under||$50.62|
|Baseball||13 – 14||$76.72|
|Baseball||15 – 16||$96.62|
|Baseball||17 – 19||$96.62|
|Softball||12 & under||$49.32|
|Softball||13 – 14||$56.57|
|Softball||15 – 16||$96.62|
|Softball||17 – 19||$96.62|
Rates available from 2-1-2019 to 1-31-2020.
Sex Abuse & Molestation Requirement: Coverage for sexual abuse and molestation will not apply unless the insured team or league implements the following requirements: 1) Have a system in place to perform criminal background checks on paid and volunteer staff 2) Have written procedures that include sexual abuse and molestation prevention 3) Have written procedures that include a response plan for allegations of sexual abuse or molestation including a requirement that law enforcement be contacted. Sadler Sports Insurance provides a one page document, that if adopted and implemented, will satisfy these requirements.
No commissions are payable to insurance agents.
Note: if you are not a member of Dizzy Dean, go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs.
Directors & Officers Liability/Crime/Equipment Rates
Directors & Officers Liability-
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
Crime- $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
Equipment- $2.00 per $100 of coverage ($200 minimum premium)
John Sadler Explains the Dizzy Insurance Program
Risk Management Content
- Sample Waiver/Release Form – Minor (Printable PDF)
- Sample Waiver/Release Form – Adult (Printable PDF)
- Are Waiver/Release Forms Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Electronic Signatures on Waiver and Release Forms
- Before You Sign the Sports Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance from Vendors
- Lightning Safety
- Bleacher Risk Management for Facility Owners and Operators
- 12- and 15-Passenger Vans
- Types Of Criminal Background Checks
- Criminal Background Check Vendors
- DD Child Abuse Risk Management Plan – Policies and adult training for Safe Sport Act Compliance (Printable PDF)
- DD Abuse Reporting Guidelines (Printable PDF)
- DD Abuse Awareness Training For Minors (Ages: 4-12) – Minor Training for Safe Sport Compliance (Printable PDF)
- DD Abuse Awareness Training For Minors (Ages: 13-17) – Minor Training for Safe Sport Compliance (Printable PDF)
- DD Recommended Background Check Provider
- DD League Volunteer Application
- Interactive Concussion State Law Map
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program (short form): Implement this program to comply with state concussion laws, if any.
- Sample Basic Plan: (Word Doc) Implement this plan to educate your administrators and staff on identifying and responding to general risks common in youth sports.
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.