Accident and General Liability Rates
$50,000 Accident Medical Expense / $2,000,000 General Liability
|Sport||Age||Charge per Team|
|Baseball||12 & under||$52.50|
|Baseball||13 – 14||$78.35|
|Baseball||15 – 16||$99.90|
|Baseball||17 – 19||$99.90|
|Softball||12 & under||$51.15|
|Softball||13 – 14||$58.60|
|Softball||15 – 16||$99.90|
|Softball||17 – 19||$99.90|
Rates available from 2-1-2018 to 1-31-2019.
Sex Abuse & Molestation Requirement: coverage is subject to having a system in place to perform at least one of following background checks: a) Internet sexual offender registry check on all persons with repeated access to youth. Must be performed at least on an annual basis; or b) Criminal background check through a third-party vendor. This check must be performed upon initial employment, subcontracting or volunteering at least once every third year thereafter on a person with repeated access to youth.
No commissions are payable to insurance agents.
Note: if you are not a member of Dizzy Dean, go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs.
Directors & Officers Liability/Crime/Equipment Rates
Directors & Officers Liability-
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
Crime- $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
Equipment- $2.00 per $100 of coverage ($200 minimum premium)
John Sadler Explains the Dizzy Insurance Program
Risk Management Content
- Sample Waiver/Release Form – Minor (Printable PDF)
- Sample Waiver/Release Form – Adult (Printable PDF)
- Are Waiver/Release Forms Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Electronic Signatures on Waiver and Release Forms
- Types Of Criminal Background Checks
- Criminal Background Check Vendors
- Before You Sign the Sports Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance from Vendors
- Lightning Safety
- Bleacher Risk Management for Facility Owners and Operators
- Interactive Concussion State Law Map
- Child Abuse/Molestation Protection Program – Administrators (short form): Implement this program to comply with General Liability requirements.
- SafeSport Child Abuse and Other Misconduct Risk Management Plan for Non-NGB Organizations – Our most comprehensive program for protection against misconduct.
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program (short form): Implement this program to comply with state concussion laws, if any.
- Sample Basic Plan: (Word Doc) Implement this plan to educate your administrators and staff on identifying and responding to general risks common in youth sports.
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.