Accident and General Liability
|Division||Age||Accident Medical Expense Rates per Team||General Liability Rates per Team|
|Majors||12 & Under||$17.80||$38.78|
|O-Zone||12 & Under||$17.80||$38.78|
|AAA Minors||10 & Under||$15.40||$38.78|
|AA Coach Pitch||8 & Under||$11.90||$38.78|
|A T-Ball / Instructional||4 & Under||$11.90||$38.78|
|16 & Under||$16.50||$38.78|
Rates available from 1-1-2020 to 1-1-2021. Coverage starts January 1, 2020, or on the date the enrollment form and premium payment are received by Sadler & Co., Inc., whichever is later, and continues for 12 months from the effective date.
Note: If you are not a member of Dixie Youth, please go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs.
FALL BALL ACTIVITIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY COVERED (at no additional charge) when purchasing regular season coverage and insuring all teams under one application.
SEXUAL ABUSE/MOLESTATION REQUIREMENTS: In addition to running a criminal background check, teams/leagues must have a written plan including policies and procedures to make an incident less likely to occur and an incident response plan. Sadler provides a simple one page written plan that you can adopt to meet these requirements. See application for details.
Directors & Officers Liability / Crime / Equipment Rates
Directors & Officers Liability
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
Crime: $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage ($200 minimum premium)
2020 Insurance Overview Video
Download– Right click “Download” link and click “save as” to download your system.
Insurance Requirements for Tournament Teams/Hosts
- Sample Waiver/Release Form – Minor (Printable PDF)
- Sample Waiver/Release Form – Adult (Printable PDF)
- Are Waiver/Release Forms Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Electronic Signatures on Waiver and Release Forms
- Types Of Criminal Background Checks
- Criminal Background Check Vendors
- Before You Sign the Sports Facility Lease Agreement
- Vehicles Damaged by Foul Balls
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance from Vendors
- Lightning Safety
- Bleacher Risk Management for Facility Owners and Operators
- 12- and 15-Passenger Vans
- DYB Child Protection Plan– Policies and adult training for Safe Sport Act compliance
- DYB Abuse Reporting Guidelines
- DYB Abuse Awareness Training for Minors (Ages: 4-12) – Minor training for Safe Sport Act compliance
- DYB League Volunteer Application
- Interactive Concussion State Law Map
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program (short form): Implement this program to comply with state concussion laws, if any.
- Sample Basic Plan: Word Doc: Implement this plan to educate your administrators and staff on identifying and responding to general risks common in youth sports.
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.