Accident and General Liability Rates
|Division||Age||Accident Rates per team||General Liability Rates per Team|
|Boys||13 & 14||$83.85||$30.48|
|Pre-Majors||15 & 16||$95.00||$30.48|
|Majors||15 – 19||$111.50||$30.48|
|15u||15 & Under||$87.35||$30.48|
Rates available from 1-1-2017 to 1-1-2018
Note: if you are not a member of Dixie Boys/Majors, go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs.
FALL BALL ACTIVITIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY COVERED at no additional charge when purchasing regular season coverage and insuring all teams under one application.
SEXUAL ABUSE/MOLESTATION REQUIREMENTS: In addition to running a criminal background check, teams/leagues must have a written plan including policies and procedures to make an incident less likely to occur and an incident response plan. Sadler provides a simple one page written plan that you can adopt to meet these requirements. See application for details.
No commissions are payable to insurance agents.
Directors & Officers Liability / Crime / Equipment Rates
Directors & Officers Liability
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
Crime: $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage ($200 minimum premium)
2017 Insurance Changes Video
- Sample Waiver/Release Form – Minor (Printable PDF)
- Sample Waiver/Release Form – Adult (Printable PDF)
- Are Waiver/Release Forms Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Electronic Signatures on Waiver and Release Forms
- Types Of Criminal Background Checks
- Criminal Background Check Vendors
- Before You Sign the Sports Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance from Vendors
- Lightning Safety
- Bleacher Risk Management for Facility Owners and Operators
- Child Abuse/Molestation Protection Program – Administrators (short form): Implement this program to comply with General Liability requirements.
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program (short form): Implement this program to comply with state concussion laws, if any.
- Sample Basic Plan: Word Doc: Implement this plan to educate your administrators and staff on identifying and responding to general risks common in youth sports.
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.