Instant Online Quote & Purchase Offers Broad Coverages at Savings up to 38%!
Day camp operators applaud: “No more hassle and frustration in filling out a long application and waiting days or weeks to get a quote.”
Limits of Liability and Premiums
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Products-Completed Operations Aggregate||$1,000,000||$2,000,000|
|Personal & Advertising Injury||$1,000,000||$2,000,000|
|Legal Liability to Participants||$1,000,000||$2,000,000|
|Hired Auto and Employers Non-ownership Liability (not provided while in Hawaii)||$1,000,000||$2,000,000|
|Damage to Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal Liability)||$1,000,000||$1,000,000|
|Medical Expense (other than participants)||$5,000||$5,000|
|Medical Payments For Participants ($100 per claim deductible applies)||$25,000||$250,000|
|Medical Expense Reimbursement For Participants||$1,000||$1,000|
|Rate Per Camper per Day||$1.45||$1.97|
|Rate Per Camper per Week (use if camp is 3 to 7 consecutive days)||$4.33||$5.99|
|Minimum Earned Premium||$240.00||$360.00|
Current Rates available from 03/01/2023 – 02/29/2024.
Higher limits are available upon when completing the online application.
All Applicants: A $15 RPG Fee is required by the carrier for all applications. An RPG fee provides group purchasing power for similar risks resulting in potential advantageous coverage terms, competitive rates, risk management bulletins, and rewards for favorable group loss experience.
Youth day camps offering programs in the following categories are eligible to submit an enrollment form.
- Academic Day Camps
- Arts and Crafts Days Camps
- Computer Day Camps
- Creative Writing Camps
- Culinary Camps
- Etiquette Camps
- Inventive Builder/Lego® Camps
- Math Camps
- Music Camps
- Performing Arts Camps
- Photography/Film Making Camps
- Science Camps
- Vacation Bible Schools
- Camps/clinics for youth with an accompanied adult are eligible for this program (e.g. parents & me camps). Ratios cannot be more than two adults per child.
If you do not see your form of operation, please contact us for eligibility.
Youth day camps offering the following operations are not eligible for this insurance program. Please contact us for more information.
- After school/day care/latch-key programs
- Sports Camps (Visit Sports Camp Program)
- Camps involving animals other than service animals
- Camps providing overnight accommodations
- Hunting and/or nature camps/programs
- Camps with activities away from main location, unless reported and approved by company prior to taking place.
- Camps held at premises owned or maintained by the insured that provide overnight accommodations.
Risk Management Content
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content:
• Sample Waiver/Release – Minor and Adult
• Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
• Before You Sign the Facility Lease Agreement
• Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
• Lightning 30/30 Safety Rule
• Child Abuse / Molestation Protection Program – Short Form
• Types of Criminal Background Checks
• Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.