Instant Online Quote & Purchase Offers Broad Coverages at Savings up to 38%!
Beware of other programs that have exclusions for Assault & Battery or Punitive Damages and no coverage for Non-Owned/Hired Auto Liability or Abuse & Molestation. These problems can expose you to uncovered lawsuits. Read the fine print in the competitor’s program.
If you are an individual dance instructor that does NOT own or long term lease a facility or are simply working on behalf of a dance studio or program, click here for individual dance instructor coverage.
NOTE: If your dance school has a tumbling exposure (floor only, no apparatus) a paper application is required. Please print the brochure and complete for submission.
General Liability and Medical Payments for Participants
General Liability Limits
|$5,000,000 per owned location||General Aggregate (Other than Products Completed Operations)|
|$1,000,000||Products/Completed Operations Aggregate|
|$1,000,000||Legal Liability To Participants|
|$1,000,000||Damage To Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal Liability)|
|$5,000||Medical Expense (other than participants)|
|$1,000,000||Non-Owned and Hired Auto Liability (not provided while in HI)|
$11.40 x the number of dance participants enrolled in your program at your busiest time of year (minimum premium of $870)
Medical Payments for Participants Limits
Maximum Limit: $25,000
Per Claim Deductible: $250*
* Deductible may be reduced by payments made by other insurance
- Rates available 1-1-2022 to 12-31-2022.
- All applicants must add a $15 RPG (Risk Purchasing Group) Fee to the total premium.
- Coverage is provided by a carrier rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
Non-Registered Member Activity: $13.50 per participant (includes yoga/exercise, art & crafts classes, tumbling (floor only), music lessons, theatre arts and drama programs
Birthdays/Social Parties: $15.00 per Party
Equipment & Contents Premium
|Less than $10,000||Replacement Cost Value X $.03 (minimum premium of $100)|
|More than $10,000||Replacement Cost Value X $.026 (minimum premium of $100)|
$250 Deductible for insured values of $10,000 or less
$1,000 Deductible for insured values between $10,001 – $100,000
$2,500 Deductible (if the total insured value is $100,000 or greater
Sexual Abuse Or Sexual Molestation Liability Coverage Or Abuse, Molestation, Harassment Or Sexual Conduct Defense Cost Reimbursement Coverage
This program includes two options for coverage for claims arising out of sexual abuse or sexual molestation:
Option 1: $1,000,000 of liability coverage for sums the insured becomes legally obligated to pay as damages because of loss arising out of any actual or threatened sexual abuse or sexual molestation. This limit is part of, not in addition to, the general liability limit selected. See application for rates ($150.00 minimum premium).
Option 2: $100,000 of coverage for reimbursement of defense costs only resulting from claims arising out of abuse, molestation, harassment or sexual conduct. $100.00 Flat Rate
Eligible Dance Studio Programs
- Acro Dance
- Belly Dancing
- Country Western
- Folk Dancing
- Tumbling (floor only, no gymnastics apparatus)-Paper application required
- Cultural Ethnic
- Hip Hop
Ineligible Dance Studio Operations
(THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE LISTING OF INELIGIBLE OPERATIONS)
- Acrobatics and Circus Training Skills
- Ballroom Rental Facilities
- Banquet & Reception Halls
- Dance Halls
- Night Clubs
- Professional Dance Companies
- Professional Touring Performers
- Production Companies
- Trampoline Parks or Facilities
Please print the application for exclusions contained in this policy.
- Ballroom School Insurance
- Dance Insurance
- Dance Studio Insurance
- Dance Interpretation School Insurance
- Dance Program Insurance
- Jazz School Insurance
- Western/Line Insurance
- Dance Instruction Insurance
- Dance School Insurance
- Tap School Insurance
Risk Management Content
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content:
- Sample Waiver/Release – Minor and Adult
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Before You Sign the Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Child Abuse / Molestation Protection Program – Short Form
- Types of Criminal Background Checks
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
- Sports Organization Risk Management Program
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.