Crime Insurance Claims Procedure
The Crime Insurance policy protects your league against a monetary loss caused by theft of money, securities or other property (equipment, machinery, concessions supplies) by dishonest volunteers. This includes forgery by an identifiable officer or volunteer. The Crime Insurance policy does not cover vandalism or theft of property by outsiders.
3 OPTIONS TO REPORT A CLAIM:
- Email your information to email@example.com
- Fax your information to us at: 1-803-256-4017
- Mail information to:
Sadler & Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 5866
Columbia, SC 29250-5866
When reporting the claim we will need the following information:
- Your league/organization name
- Person in your league/organization to contact, including mailing address, daytime phone and evening phone, and their position with the league/organization.
- Date of the incident
- Name, address and phone number of person believed to be at fault, and their relationship to your league/organization
- Description of what was taken, etc.
- Any court documents or police reports that pertain to the claim.
Please give us a call at 800-622-7370 if you have any questions or concerns.