Personal Quote Results in Savings with Rock Solid Coverage to Protect against Devastating Catastrophic Injuries and Lawsuits
Don’t gamble with inferior programs in the high-risk world of cheer. Because of the unique risks of cheer gyms, Sadler now individually underwrites each application and offers specialized coverages and prices based on the organization’s specific needs. Simply download the application and submit for review.
General Liability Limits
General Aggregate $5,000,000 per owned location
Each Occurrence $1,000,000*
Personal/Advertising Injury $1,000,000
Products/Completed Operations Aggregate $1,000,000
Legal Liability To Participants: $1,000,000
Professional Liability: $1,000,000
Damage To Premises Rented To You: $1,000,000
Medical Expense (other than Participants) Coverage: $5,000
Non-Owned and Hired Auto Liability (not while in HI): $1,000,000
*Higher limits are available. See Application for Details.
Medical Payments Limits
Maximum Limit: $150,000
Per Claim Deductible: $250
Deductible may be reduced by payments made by other insurance.
Optional Non-registered Member Coverage
- Birthdays/Social Parties
- Camps or Clinics
- Martial Arts Programs & Classes
- Subsidiary Activities (Includes coverage for yoga/exercise, meetings/seminars, theater arts/drama, basketball/volleyball, and other activities.)
Optional Equipment and Contents
This provides coverage for direct loss of or damage to your supplies and equipment, furnishings, improvements and betterments, signs and non-structural glass due to theft, fire, vandalism or other covered causes (subject to actual policy terms and conditions). You must insure the full replacement cost of all of your equipment and contents to avoid a co-insurance penalty at the time of loss.
Optional Sexual Abuse or Sexual Molestation Coverage or Abuse, Molestation, Harassment OR Sexual Conduct Defense Cost Reimbursement Coverage
This program includes two options for coverage for claims arising out of sexual abuse or sexual molestation:
Option 1: $1,000,000 of liability coverage for sums the insured becomes legally obligated to pay as damages because of loss arising out of any actual or threatened sexual abuse or sexual molestation. This limit is part of, not in addition to, the general liability limit selected.
Option 2: $100,000 of coverage for reimbursement of defense costs only resulting from claims arising out of abuse, molestation, harassment or sexual conduct.
Cheer Gyms providing any of the following operations are eligible for this program. Operations with gymnastic activities should contact us at 800-622-7370 for information regarding our gymnastics program.
- Trampolines (instruction/training classes/programs only)
Operations not eligible for this program include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Circus Skill Training
- Gymnastics Facilities/Operations (contact us for Gymnastics School coverage)
- Trampoline parks/facilities
- Your operations as a sport complex or multi-purpose facility, except for those sport(s) and/or subsidiary activities you have reported, paid for, and have been approved by us.
The following represent only some of the exclusions contained in this policy:
- Abuse, molestation, harassment or sexual conduct
- All operations listed as ineligible
- Amusement devices (e.g. ridges, slides, inflatables-unless reviewed & approved by us, bungees or dunk tanks)
- Climbing walls exceeding ten (10) feet in height with no safety harness system, unless reviewed and approved by us
- Cryogenic chambers/therapy
- Employment-related practices
- Fungi or bacteria
- Nuclear energy liability
- Parkour activities/programs*
- Transportation of participants/members
*Please contact us for coverage options if you have this exposure.
RISK MANAGEMENT CONTENT
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content most applicable to cheer schools/gyms:
Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
Are Waivers Worth The Paper They Are Written On?
Before You Sign The Facility Lease Agreement
Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
General Liability Concerns For Sportsplexes
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos, and forms.
Blogs Applicable to Cheerleading
- The Dangers Of Cheerleading
- Cheer Gym vs. Competitive Cheer Squad Insurance
- Cheerleading Causing Catastrophic Injuries
- Cheerleading Should Be Classified as a Sport
Click here, to access these and other blogs related to cheerleading.