Sadler partners with schools and districts to assist in lowering liability risks
There are critical aspects of risk management for organizations that permit the use of their facility to outside groups. The video below offers detailed information on the following:
- Why facility user groups expose schools to a huge liability potential.
- Why users such as camps, teams, leagues, special event operators, and tournaments must carry their own insurance.
- Why not just any insurance will adequately protect schools.
- How to set reasonable minimum insurance standards to shield the school’s own liability insurance from paying unnecessary claims
- Provides a specific webpage that is a reputable source of high limit, high coverage sports insurance to which facility users can be referred to INSTANTLY bind coverage and issue certificates of insurance naming school as Additional Insured.
- How we can set up your school/school district on our automatic certificate of insurance issuance system to meet your special wording requirements every time. Nothing is more frustrating than having to tell a facility user that their insurance does not meet your requirements.
- All of the above speeds the process and reduces hassle and frustration for all parties involved.