Accident and General Liability
OPTION 1:$1,000,000 Commercial General Liability (CGL) Limit with $25,000 Medical Payments with $100 Deductible (Higher limits are available when you apply online.)
Rates are per player per sport per year. $300 minimum premium
|Class B Sports (Low Risk Brain Injury Sports)||Ages 12& Under||Ages13- 15||Ages16-19||Ages 20 & Over|
|Basketball, Racquetball, Ultimate Frisbee, Flag & touch football, team handball||$6.04||$7.22||$15.09||$20.33|
|Water Polo||$7.40||$8.50||$10.27||Class A $3.57|
|Baton twirling, Golf, Frisbee, Kickball, Swimming, Tennis, Track & Field, Pickleball||$5.75||$5.75||$5.75||$5.75|
|Umpire & referee associations for the above Low Risk Brain Injury Sports||$8.77||$8.77||$8.77||$8.77|
|Class C Sports (High Risk Brain Injury Sports)||Ages 12& Under||Ages13- 15||Ages16-19||Ages 20 & Over|
|Deck/floor/field/street hockey, Roller Hockey (quad)||$6.75||$7.93||$15.80||$21.04|
|Lacrosse, Water Hockey||$8.11||$9.21||$10.98||Class A|
|Tackle and Contact Football||$23.84||$42.09||$56.19||N/A|
|Umpire & referee associations for the above High Risk Brain Injury Sports||$9.48||$9.48||$9.48||$9.48|
High Risk Brain Injury Sports have the option to exclude coverage for brain injuries in order to receive premium credits. In order to receive credits, you must contact Sadler & Company directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class A Sports – $1,000,000 Commercial General Liability (CGL) Only – $3.57 per participant ($300 min. premium) This application is not available online. Please print the paper application in order to submit.
The following sports are classified as Class A Sports: Box Lacrosse; Broomball; Diving; Dodgeball; Gymnastics; Ice Hockey; In-line Hockey; Inline Skating (speed); Lacrosse (age 20 & over); Roller Hockey (inline); Water Hockey (age 20 & over); Water Polo (age 20 & over); Weightlifting (age 20 & over); Wrestling (age 20 & over); Umpire/Referee Association for Class A Sports
Coverages and rates are available for applications received April 1, 2018 to February 28, 2019.
Please print the application for Coverage Description, Ineligible Activities and Exclusions.
ALL APPLICANTS – A $15 RPG Fee is Required by the Carrier For All Applications. An RPG fee provides group purchasing power for similar risks resulting in potential advantageous coverage terms, competitive rates, risk management bulletins, and rewards for favorable group loss experience.
No commissions are payable to insurance agents.
Note: If this plan does not meet your needs, please go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs.
Directors & Officers Liability/Crime/Equipment
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
- $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage (subject to minimum premium of $200)
Sports Interruption Insurance (AKA Registration Refund)
- Purchased by sports organization and built into registration fees to protect both the participants/parents and the sports organization. Parents receive a pro rata refund of unused portion of registration fees in event a covered injury or sickness causes their child to miss part of or the remainder of the season. Rates are surprisingly affordable at 1% to 2% of registration fees for standard risk sports subject to a minimum premium of $500. Protects the organization from having to return registration fees and deal with hardship requests.
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content:
- Sample Waiver/Release – Minor and Adult
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Before You Sign the Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Lightning 30/30 Safety Rule
- Child Abuse / Molestation Protection Program – Short Form
- Types of Criminal Background Checks
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
- Sports Organization Risk Management Program
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.