Agents & Brokers
Selling Sports & Recreation Insurance in Your Community is Easy and Profitable with Our INSTANT Online Quotes and Issuance of Proof of Coverage Documents!
No More Hassles Filling Out a Long Application Just to Get a Quote and Waiting Weeks to Get Your Proof of Coverage Documents
In order to receive commissions, a Broker Application must be submitted and an updated E&O Dec page submitted annually.. Commissions are based on the program and coverages chosen.
Types of policies offered may include Accident (Medical Expense,) General Liability, Abuse & Molestation, Directors & Officer, Crime, Equipment (Inland Marine,) Building Contents & Property. (Policies offered are based on the program chosen.)
Sports (Instant Online Quote & Purchase)
Sports & Rec Facilities/Schools (May Be Subject to Review)
“In the 36 years I have been in the insurance business, this is the most fun I have ever had in writing insurance. The ease, quickness, and ability to provide clients immediate policy information and certificates was exceptional. I was able to wrap up everything in 30 minutes. I have spent hours, on this account in past years, submitting forms, providing additional information time and again, and then waiting for weeks for a reply.” Michael Well, Portland, Oregon
Sadler Sports & Recreation offers many more Best in Industry Sports & Recreation Insurance Programs, Visit Our Homepage for pre-published rates and simple applications.
- Agents & Brokers may add a fee where permissible under state insurance regulations.
- Most of these policies are under $1,000 in premium. Often Agents & Brokers write these accounts as a favor to an existing VIP or Center of Influence Client and just want to quickly finalize the transaction with minimal hassle & administrative expense.
Complete the form below to get the following FREE Risk Management reports:
- Sample Waiver Form
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Printed On
- Letter Describing Coverage Needs for “Semi-Pro” Football
- Before You Sign the Facility Release Agreement
- Collect Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Lightning Safety