Additional Sports Coverages
The following coverages are available for non-profit sports organizations that have a current General Liability policy with Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance.
Coverage is provided for “Wrongful Acts” or “Errors and Omissions” that result in legal liability lawsuits including the cost of defense and settlement.
D&O Covers Certain Lawsuits Alleging:
- Discrimination (age, sex, race, handicap)
- Wrongful suspension or termination of personnel or players
- Failure to follow own rules or bylaws
- Failure to protect confidential information from hacker attack
- Libelous statements or invasion of privacy on website or social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
This policy protects the local sports organization against monetary loss caused by theft of money, securities, or other property (equipment, machinery, concession supplies) by dishonest volunteers. This includes forgery by an identifiable officer or volunteer. Coverage is also provided for theft or money or securities by outsiders.
This coverage is for loss or damage to your equipment due to fire, theft, vandalism or other specific causes (subject to actual policy terms and conditions.) Payment will be made on a Replacement Cost Basis. Items that can be covered include sports equipment, field maintenance equipment, concession stand equipment, concession stock or small storage sheds that you own or lease/rent.