12 Reasons AYF insurance Program Blows Away the Competition
The endorsed AYF insurance program has many advantages versus local insurance agents or other sports insurance specialists:
- Almost any association can qualify for AYF/AYC membership to access the endorsed insurance plan: AYF is a non-intrusive service organization and will not interfere with your local operations. AYF also provides many incredible non-insurance benefits.
- Single source for all your insurance policies: Accident, General Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, Crime, and Equipment.
- Buying power of a group allows us to negotiate broad protection at the lowest possible cost.
- High limits on Accident ($100,000) and General Liability ($1M, $2M, or $5M) to protect against serious claims.
- Custom coverage enhancements such as Sex Abuse & Molestation and Non-owned and Hired Auto Liability and elimination of dangerous coverage loopholes found in other programs such as Competitive Cheer Stunts, Athletic Participants Exclusion, Volunteer vs Volunteer Exclusion, Punitive Damages Exclusion, Bleacher Collapse Exclusion, and Assault and Battery Exclusion.
- Instant online 24/7 quote/pay/print of coverage documents and certificates for field owners for your speed and convenience. We accept payment by online check or credit card.
- Self-issue certificates of insurance for new field owners 24/7.
- Best-in-industry risk management content and support to train your administrators and staff and to document your procedures to prevent injuries and lawsuits from becoming a claim. We have special programs for concussion/brain injury and sex abuse/molestation.
- Meets AYF rule book insurance requirements for travel team participation in regional/national championships and for hosting a regional championship (if you purchase Accident and General Liability on all regular season teams).
- Spring/Summer passing leagues and camps are automatically covered for no additional premium as long as 80% of the participants registered during the fall season.
- You participate in an important safety study since your Accident insurance claims data is captured in a reporting system. This information helps to better understand the types of injuries that are occurring and to design risk management programs to address such injuries.
- 98% rate our service staff as “awesome” for speed and effectiveness of response. Those who contact us by phone, email, or chat are logged into a ticketing system so that Sadler management can review the performance of our service staff. At the close of the service request, our prospects and clients rate our performance. The rating system results in internal competition to achieve highest grades.
Use the AYF Coverage Comparison Checklist to compare the AYF endorsed insurance program against the competition.