We are pleased to partner with Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance in order to provide our endorsed insurance program for member organizations.
- Instant Online Proposals and Enrollment:
Entire process takes less than 5 minutes to apply, pay and get proof-of-coverage documents.
- Low Prices! Save up to 38%
- Rock Solid Coverage from an A rated insurance carrier
Limits of Liability and Annual Premiums
|General Liability/Medical Expense||Ages 12 & Under||Ages 13-15|
|$1,000,000 General Liability|
$25,000 Medical Expense (included)
|$5.76 per player||$9.14 per player|
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per club
- $25,000 Crime $200 per club
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of insured value
(Subject to $200 minimum premium)
Be sure to do the following within the online enrollment:
- Choose “United States Youth Cricket Association” Under Affiliation.
- Choose “cricket” under sport
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content:
- Sample Waiver/Release – Minor and Adult
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Before You Sign the Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Lightning 30/30 Safety Rule
- Child Abuse / Molestation Protection Program – Short Form
- Types of Criminal Background Checks
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
- Sports Organization Risk Management Program
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.