Specifically designed to meet the unique needs of a U.S. based sports instructor who works on an independent contract basis and is directly supervising an individual or small group engaged in sport-related skills.
Pay just $345 for a rock-solid $1,000,000 Liability Limit that doesn’t require you to join another expensive association or to become certified just to qualify.
Beware of other programs that don’t cover punitive damages and that nickel and dime you with charges for each additional insured. Read the fine print in competitor’s programs!
If you’re the owner of a sports facility or own a business with multiple sports instructors, click here to get a quote to save up to 38% while getting the protection you need.
Limits of Liability and Premiums
|COVERAGE||OPTION 1||OPTION 2||OPTION 3||OPTION 4||OPTION 5||OPTION 6|
|Each Occurrence Limit||$500,000||$1,000,000||$2,000,000||$3,000,000||$4,000,000||$5,000,000|
|Products/Completed Operations Aggregate||$500,000||$1,000,000||$2,000,000||$3,000,000||$4,000,000||$5,000,000|
|Personal & Advertising Injury||$500,000||$1,000,000||$2,000,000||$3,000,000||$4,000,000||$5,000,000|
|Damage to Premises Rented to You||$300,000||$300,000||$300,000||$300,000||$300,000||$300,000|
|Medical Expense Payments||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000|
|Legal Liability to Participants||$500,000||$1,000,000||$2,000,000||$3,000,000||$4,000,000||$5,000,000|
|Program A: Sports Instruction conducted at locations that are NOT owned or operated by the instructor|
|One (1) Year Premium||$305||$345||$518||$768||$1,018||$1,268|
|Two (2) Year Premium||$548||$622||$933||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Program B: Includes Program A locations and/or instruction conducted at the instructor’s home or residence|
|One (1) Year Premium||$412||$431||$647||$897||$1,147||$1,397|
|Two (2) Year Premium||$740||$778||$1,167||NOT AVAILABLE|
- Rates are per instructor and are available for a one year or two year coverage term.
- Rates are available 1-1-2017 to 12-31-2017.
- You are not required to join an association to qualify for coverage.
- Additional Insureds (ex: managers and/or lessors of premises) can be added at no additional cost.
- A complete coverage description is included in the application.
- Notice to agents and brokers: There are no commissions included in this program.
- Coverage is provided by a carrier rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company.
- Baton Twirling
- Cross Country
- Figure Skating
- Road Running
- Table Tennis
- Track & Field
- Tumbling – floor only, no gymnastics apparatus
* For instruction of dance only. Please visit www.sadlersports.com/dance-instructor.
- Certified athletic trainers
- Coaching of organized competitive athletics teams
- Instructors under the age of 18.
- Instructors employment as an exempt or non-exempt employee of a school, university or college
- Instruction of the following activities:
- Martial Arts**
- Scuba Diving
** More information regarding martial arts instructors insurance.
Exclusions: Please print the application for a complete list of exclusions contained in this policy.
Risk Management Content
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content most applicable to Fitness Instructors:
- Sample Waiver/Release-Minor & Adult
- Are Waivers Worth The Paper They Are Written On?
- Before You Sign The Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Emergency Information / Medical Consent Form
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos, and forms.
- Baseball Instructor Insurance
- Football Instructor Insurance
- Soccer Instructor Insurance
- Tennis Instructor Insurance
- Hockey Instructor Insurance
- Swimming Instructor Insurance
- Basketball Instructor Insurance
- Golf Instructor Insurance
- Figure Skating Instructor Insurance
- Softball Instructor Insurance
- Swimming Teaching Pro Insurance
- Track & Field Instructor Insurance