NFAA-endorsed Archery/Bowhunting Club/State Association Insurance Program
Policy Description and Print Application
Policies with Effective Dates 01-01-2016 through 12-31-2016:
- NFAA Insurance Application – Chartered Clubs (General Liability & Excess Accident Coverage)
- NFAA Insurance Application – State Associations (General Liability & Excess Accident Coverage)
You must purchase the General Liability & Excess Accident Coverage to be eligible to purchase these Optional Coverages.
Directors & Officers Liability application. The D&O Policy covers lawsuits that arise out of actual or alleged wrongful acts in the running of a league. This coverage is for the local league/organization itself, directors, officers and other volunteers. Examples of lawsuits that could possibly be covered include:
- Discrimination (age, sex, handicap, etc.)
- Wrongful dismissal, rejection or suspension of league personnel or players
- Acts beyond authority granted in bylaws
- Failure to deliver services
- Violation of state and federal laws (anti-trust, IRS, EEOC)
- Suppression of First Amendment Rights (speech, expression, etc.)
- Failure to properly manage league financial affairs
It is our recommendation that you report all claims (written demands for payment of damages or other actions) regardless of whether, in your opinion, there is liability or not. The attorneys for the insurance company can determine this.
Crime Insurance: The Crime Insurance policy protects your organization against a monetary loss caused by theft of money, securities or other property (equipment, machinery, concessions supplies) by dishonest volunteers. This includes forgery by an identifiable officer or volunteer. Please note: The Crime Insurance policy does not cover vandalism or theft of property by outsiders.
Equipment Insurance: The Equipment Policy is for loss or damage to your equipment due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other specified caused (subject to actual policy terms and conditions.) Claim payments are made on a Replacement Cost Basis.
Please note that the computer you are using must have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or higher. If your computer does not have this program, you can click on the link below and download it for free.
We accept faxed checks. Click here for special instructions on how to fax a check.