We are pleased to partner with Sadler Sports & Recreation Insurance and the SODA insurance plan in order to provide our endorsed insurance program for member organizations.
- Instant Online Proposals and Enrollment: Entire process takes less than 5 minutes to apply and pay. You will receive your proof-of-coverage documents in 12 to 24 business hours!
- Save up to 38%
- Rock-solid coverage from an A-rated insurance carrier
LIMITS OF LIABILITY AND ANNUAL PREMIUMS
|Sport||$100,000 Medical Only||$100,000 Medical/$2,000,000 General Liability||$100,000 Medical/$5,000,000 General Liability|
|Youth Baseball (18 players per team)||$41.40 per team||$112.76 per team||$123.11 per team|
Rates are effective 01/01/2016-12/31/2016.
Coverage is provided for one year from the effect date of the policy.
Print application to view complete coverage details and notable exclusions
Be sure to do the following within the online enrollment sections:
- “Please select your sports organization” – Choose “Youth Team Insurance”
- “Select the type of coverage you want to buy” – Choose the limit of coverage you wish to purchase.
- “Select the Sport and Number of Teams below” – Choose Baseball as the sport and enter the number of teams in your organization. You will be asked on the next screen to enter these team names.
- You will continue through the review of the application and entering your contact information.
- IMPORTANT: During the application process, you will be asked your “Organization Affiliation.” Please select “Hap Dumont” from the drop-down menu.
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per club
- $25,000 Crime $200per club
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of insured value(Subject to $200 minimum premium)
Risk Management Content
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content:
- Sample Waiver/Release – Minor and Adult
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Before You Sign the Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Lightning 30/30 Safety Rule
- Child Abuse / Molestation Protection Program – Short Form
- Types of Criminal Background Checks
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
- Sports Organization Risk Management Program
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms