Dixie Youth Baseball
Dixie Youth Baseball endorsed sports insurance program for League Accident, General, Directors & Officers Liability, Crime and Equipment.
No commissions are payable to insurance agents.
Rates Valid 1-1-2014 to 1-1-2015
See How Much Money You Can Save!
$250,000 Accident and $2,000,000 General Liability Charges
|Division||Age||Accident Rates per team||General Liability Rates per Team*|
|Majors||12 & under||$23.10||$26.56|
|O-Zone||12 & under||$23.10||$26.56|
|Minors||10 & under||$20.00||$26.56|
|T-Ball, Coach Pitch||8 & under||$15.50||$26.56|
|Buddy Ball (Player Assisted / Handicapped)||16 & under||$21.45||$26.56|
FALL BALL ACTIVITES ARE AUTOMATICALLY COVERED (at no additional charge) when purchasing regular season coverage and insuring all teams under one application.
Optional Coverages Rates
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
- $25,000 Crime $175 per governing board
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage
($250 minimum premium)
* Taxes and/or Surcharges apply in Florida, Kentucky and Louisiana
Note: if you are not a member of Dixie Youth, go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs!
Sexual Abuse/Molestation Requirements:
In addition to running a criminal background check, teams/leagues must have a written plan including policies and procedures to make an incident less likely to occur and an incident response plan. Sadler provides a simple one page written plan that you can adopt to meet these requirements.
See Application for Details
Directors & Officers Liability Enhancements:
- Security Events Coverage-$7500 sub limit for data breach resulting from hacker attack
- Electronic Statements Liability - $100,000 sub limit for libel and invasion of privacy lawsuits resulting from website or social media
- Coach's Professional Liability - legal defense for allegations of inadequate coaching or instruction
John Sadler Explains Dixie Insurance Program
(download version - 77Meg)
- Frequently asked questions FAQ If your question isn't answered here, please send us an email
- Claim Forms
Re-Print Documents, Add New Certificates & Add/Delete (form)
for Dixie Boys/Majors
for Dixie Softball