9 Reasons To Choose Dixie Softball Insurance
- Single source for Accident, General Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, Crime, and Equipment policies.
- Buying power of group allows us to negotiate broad protection at lowest possible cost.
- High limits on Accident and General Liability to protect against serious claims
- Custom coverage enhancements and elimination of dangerous coverage loopholes found in other programs.
- Pre-published rates and instant 24/7 online quote/pay/print policies for speed and convenience.
- Self issue certificates of insurance for field owners 24/7.
- Best in industry risk management content and support to prevent injuries and lawsuits from becoming a claim
- Meets Dixie tournament team and tournament host insurance requirements so you will sail through credentials meetings.
- Participate in Dixie Softball injury survey to help make the game safer.
Accident and General Liability
|Division||Age||Accident Rates per team||General Liability Rates per Team*|
|SweeTees||6 & under||$24.45||$27.22|
|Angels, Darlings, Ponytails||12 & Under||$37.60||$27.22|
|Belles||13 – 15||$60.35||$27.22|
|Debs||16 – 18||$104.10||$27.22|
Rates available from 1-1-2015 to 1-1-2016
Note: If you are not a member of Dixie Softball, please go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs.
SEXUAL ABUSE/MOLESTATION REQUIREMENTS: In addition to running a criminal background check, teams/leagues must have a written plan including policies and procedures to make an incident less likely to occur and an incident response plan. Sadler provides a simple one page written plan that you can adopt to meet these requirements. See application for details.
Optional Coverages: Directors & Officers Liability/Crime Equipment
Optional Coverages Rates
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
- $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage ($200 minimum premium)
2015 Insurance Changes Video
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content:
- Sample Waiver/Release – Minor and Adult
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Before You Sign the Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Lightning 30/30 Safety Rule
- Child Abuse / Molestation Protection Program – Short Form
- Types of Criminal Background Checks
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
- Sports Organization Risk Management Program
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.