Dixie Softball endorsed sports insurance program for League Accident, General Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, Crime and Equipment.
No commissions are payable to insurance agents.
Rates Valid 1-1-2015 to 1-1-2016
See How Much Money You Can Save!
$250,000 Accident and $2,000,000 General Liability Charges
|Division||Age||Accident Rates per team||General Liability Rates per Team*|
|SweeTees||6 & under||$24.45||$27.22|
|Angels, Darlings, Ponytails||12 & Under||$37.60||$27.22|
|Belles||13 - 15||$60.35||$27.22|
|Debs||16 - 18||$104.10||$27.22|
Optional Coverages Rates
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
- $25,000 Crime $175 per governing board
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage
($250 minimum premium)
* Taxes and/or Surcharges apply in Florida, Kentucky and Louisiana
Note: if you are not a member of Dixie Softball, go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs!
Sexual Abuse/Molestation Requirements:
In addition to running a criminal background check, teams/leagues must have a written plan including policies and procedures to make an incident less likely to occur and an incident response plan. Sadler provides a simple one page written plan that you can adopt to meet these requirements.
See Application for Details
John Sadler Explains Dixie Insurance Program
(download version - 77Meg)
- Frequently asked questions FAQ If your question isn't answered here, please send us an email
- Claim Forms
Re-Print Documents, Add New Certificates & Add/Delete (form)
for Dixie Boys/Majors
for Dixie Youth Baseball