9 Reasons To Choose Dixie Boys/Majors Insurance
- Single source for Accident, General Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, Crime, and Equipment policies.
- Buying power of group allows us to negotiate broad protection at lowest possible cost.
- High limits on Accident and General Liability to protect against serious claims
- Custom coverage enhancements and elimination of dangerous coverage loopholes found in other programs.
- Pre-published rates and instant 24/7 online quote/pay/print policies for speed and convenience.
- Self issue certificates of insurance for field owners 24/7.
- Best in industry risk management content and support to prevent injuries and lawsuits from becoming a claim
- Meets Dixie tournament team and tournament host insurance requirements so you will sail through credentials meetings.
- Participate in Dixie Boys/Majors injury survey to help make the game safer.
Accident and General Liability
|Division||Age||Accident Rates per team||General Liability Rates per Team|
|Boys||13 & 14||$101.60||$27.22|
|Pre-Majors||15 & 16||$114.50||$27.22|
|Majors||15 – 19||$134.35||$27.22|
|15u||15 & Under||$105.25||$27.22|
Rates available from 1-1-2015 to 1-1-2016
Note: if you are not a member of Dixie Boys/Majors, go to our home page to view our other special insurance programs.
FALL BALL ACTIVITIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY COVERED at no additional charge when purchasing regular season coverage and insuring all teams under one application.
SEXUAL ABUSE/MOLESTATION REQUIREMENTS: In addition to running a criminal background check, teams/leagues must have a written plan including policies and procedures to make an incident less likely to occur and an incident response plan. Sadler provides a simple one page written plan that you can adopt to meet these requirements. See application for details.
No commissions are payable to insurance agents.
Optional Coverages: Directors & Officers Liability/Crime Equipment
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
- $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage ($200 minimum premium)
Click here for a detailed coverage description for all of the above policies
2015 Insurance Changes Video
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content:
- Sample Waiver/Release – Minor and Adult
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Written On?
- Before You Sign the Facility Lease Agreement
- Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Lightning 30/30 Safety Rule
- Child Abuse / Molestation Protection Program – Short Form
- Types of Criminal Background Checks
- Concussion Awareness Risk Management Program
- Sports Organization Risk Management Program
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos and forms.