Dixie Claim Forms and Procedures
Accident Claim Form Use this form to report an injury to a participant, coach or volunteer who is injured during a scheduled game or practice.
- Accident Claim Form (for injuries occurring between 01-01-2016 and 12-31-2016)
- Accident Claim Form (for injuries occurring between 01-01-2015 and 12-31-2015)
- Accident Claim Form (for injuries occurring between 01-01-2014 and 12-31-2014)
- Accident Claim Form (for injuries occurring between 01-01-2013 and 12-31-2013)
- Accident Claim Form (for injuries occurring between 01-01-2012 and 12-31-2012)
General Liability Occurrence Report Use this form to report a bodily injury or property damage incident that is likely to result in a lawsuit. Do not use this form to report routine injuries to players, coaches, or volunteers, instead see the Accident Claim Form above.
Directors & Officers Liability The D&O Policy covers lawsuits that arise out of actual or alleged wrongful acts in the running of a league. This coverage is for the local League/Organization itself, directors, officers and other volunteers. Examples of lawsuits that could possibly be covered include:
- Discrimination (age, sex, handicap, etc.)
- Wrongful dismissal, rejection or suspension of league personnel or players
- Acts beyond authority granted in bylaws
- Failure to deliver services
- Violation of state and federal laws (anti-trust, IRS, EEOC)
- Suppression of First Amendment Rights (speech, expression, etc.)
- Failure to properly manage league financial affairs
It is our recommendation that you report all claims (written demands for payment of damages or other actions) regardless of whether, in your opinion, there is liability or not. The attorneys for the insurance company can determine this.
Crime Insurance The Crime Insurance policy protects your league against a monetary loss caused by theft of money, securities or other property (equipment, machinery, concessions supplies) by dishonest volunteers. This includes forgery by an identifiable officer or volunteer. Please note: The Crime Insurance policy does not cover vandalism or theft of property by outsiders.
Equipment Insurance The Equipment Policy is for loss or damage to your equipment due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other specified caused (subject to actual policy terms and conditions.) Claim payments are made on a Replacement Cost Basis.