Get a Quote by Clicking on the Appropriate Link Below
- Regular Season Bocce Ball
- Travel Bocce Ball
- Bocce Ball Leagues
- Bocce Ball Teams
- Tournament Bocce Ball
Programs Others Have Purchased
- Individual Bocce Ball Instructors Insurance
- Bocce Ball Camps & Clinics Insurance
- Event Cancellation Insurance
- Bocce Ball Tournament Insurance
Injuries sustained while playing bocce ball are rare, but they do exist. As with any sport, slips & falls can occur at any time. However, occasionally players suffer game-related injuries, such as damage to the rotator cuff and shoulder tendons.
The most common injury during a game of bocce ball occurs after a player throws his ball and goes to measure it. If another player throws their ball while the first player is still measuring, the ball can hit the first player and cause injury. In fact, a 12-year-old boy underwent brain surgery in 2006 due to this exact type of injury.
Negligence, supervision, and training can all be called into question when injuries occur, and a coach, facility owner, or league owner can be sued for financial expenses related to the medical treatment as a result of the injuries. Because of this, bocce ball insurance is highly recommended.
What Our Clients Have to Say about Our Insurance Programs
- “The easy way to get insurance!” – Carlos Sinclair, CWYAA
- “The employees are always friendly and prompt. I have purchased insurance from Sadler for years and I always have prompt service from them.” – Marla Valentine, Kids WorldWyd