We are pleased to partner with Sadler Sports Insurance to provide the following coverages to the affiliate team/league members of Big Shots Basketball
Advantages Over the Competition:
- Instant Online Enrollment
- High limit of coverage at an affordable team rate.
- Covers all practice, games and tournaments regardless of affiliation!
Accident And General Liability:
Coverage extends to all team / league sanctioned practices, games, and tournaments regardless of affiliation.
Pays covered medical bills on behalf of injured participants.
- $100,000 Medical Limit ($100 deductible)
- Coverage is “Excess” to other collectible health insurance
- $ 5,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Protects against covered lawsuits and claims where it is alleged that your negligence resulted in bodily injury, property damage, or personal/advertising injury.
- $2,000,000 Each Occurrence Limit
- $2,000,000 Legal Liability To Participants Limit
The description above is for illustrative purposes only. Please request a copy of actual policy for complete details of all coverages, conditions and exclusions.
|Effective Date of Policy||Number of Teams||Rate Per Team|
|09/01/2016 – 05/31/2017||1-5||$93 per team|
|6 +||$84 per team|
|06/01/2017 – 08/31/2017||1-5||$70 per team|
|6 +||$63 per team|
- Includes affiliate membership with Big Shots
- Coverage is effective 09/15/2016 or later, upon receipt of online enrollment and online credit card payment by Sadler. Coverage will expire on 09-1-2017, regardless of the effective date.
- A.M. Best rated A+, XV carrier
These coverages are not automatically included above and you have the option to purchase separately by completing the application and forwarding to Sadler Sports Insurance along with check. Each policy may be purchased separately.
Directors & Officers Liability
Protects against certain lawsuits not covered by a General Liability policy such as discrimination based on race, sex, age, or handicap; wrongful suspension or termination of personnel or players; or failure to follow your own bylaws when making an administrative decision.
$1,000,000 Per Claim Limit ($1,000 Deductible)
Premium of $300 per board
Covers financial loss due to certain embezzlement of funds or theft of equipment by your own directors, officers, or staff. Also covers theft of money & securities by outsiders.
$25,000 Limit ($500 Deductible)
Premium of $200 per organization
Covers financial loss to equipment owned by chapter (sports, concession, maintenance, etc.) due to perils of fire, wind, theft, and vandalism.
Limit is based on Replacement Cost Value of 100% of Organization Owned Equipment ($500 Deductible)
Rate is $2.00 per $100 of replacement cost value.
$200 minimum premium applies.
Risk Management Content
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following important content most applicable to youth basketball:
Are Waivers Worth The Paper They Are Written On?
Basic Concussion Risk Management Program
Abuse/Molestation Risk Management Program (short form)
Before You Sign The Facility Lease Agreement
Collecting Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
This is not an all inclusive list, check out our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos, and forms.