American Youth Football and American Youth Cheer
American Youth Football endorsed sports insurance program for League Accident, General Liability, Directors & Officer Liability, Crime and Equipment.
NOTE: For those requesting coverage to be effective between May 15, 2015 - June 30, 2015 (expires 06/30/2015) in order to reserve fields, please contact our office at email@example.com
6 Reasons Why Our Insurance Plan Blows Away The Competition:
- Almost Any Safety Conscious League Can Qualify For Coverage - Even if you are an independent league. American Youth Football is a non intrusive service organization and will not interfere with your local operations.
- Endorsed by American Youth Football - Meets minimum insurance requirements for official regional and national championships.
- Save Up To 49% - Tap into the massive buying power of the largest youth football and cheer organization in the world.
- High Limits Of Coverage - Protects your kids, administrators, and volunteers against catastrophic injuries and lawsuits.
- Includes Essential And Hard To Get Coverages - Beware of other inferior programs that do not cover sex abuse/molestation, competitive cheer stunts, volunteer vs. volunteer lawsuits, and non-owned/hired auto liability.
- Go Online And Get A Quick Quote In 30 Seconds And Purchase Coverage In 5 Quick And Simple Minutes. Immediately Print Your Proof of Coverage Documents and Claim Forms.
See How Much Money You Can Save!
Applications for the June 30, 2015 effective date (2015-2016 season) will be accepted as early as May 15, 2015. (2014-2015 Policies will expire 6-30-2015 regardless of effective date.)
No Commission is Payable to Agents
Coverage Options Available:
Option #1- $100,000 Accident / $1,000,000 General Liability
Option #2- $100,000 Accident / $2,000,000 General Liability
Option #3- $100,000 Accident / $5,000,000 General Liability
Deductible options for Accident: $0, $100, $250, $500
|AGE||Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
|9 & Under||$200.09 per team||$219.02 per team||$271.61 per team|
|12 & Under||$254.24 per team||$272.12 per team||$324.71 per team|
|15 & Under||$395.35 per team||$415.33 per team||$467.92 per team|
|AGE||Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
|Ages 5-17||$81.55 per team||$88.91 per team||$125.73 per team|
|CONTENDER Flag Football (Handicapped) - ALL TEAMS (Age 5-17)||$81.55 per team||$88.91 per team||$125.73 per team|
|Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
|1. Cheer/Dance/Step/Majorettes Squads Affiliated with your Football Teams (Ages 5-18)||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|2. Cheer/Dance/Step/Majorettes Squads from #1 Above That Will Also Participate in Competitions Other Than Local League or Official AYC Regional or National Championships (Ages 5-18) Note: Class 2 squads must also be class 1 and you must show the # of squads for each class||$43.09 per squad||$48.35 per squad||$100.93 per squad|
|3. Cheer/Dance/Step Squads Not Affiliated with a Football Organization (Ages 5-18)||$91.76 per squad||$97.02 per squad||$149.61 per squad|
|To qualify, all teams must join American Youth Football at an additional cost of $30 per tackle team, $15 per flag team and $20 per cheer/dance/step squad if application is done online. (Cost will be more if online membership application is not used.)|
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
- $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage (subject to minimum premium of $200)
(NOTE: Rates shown above are based on $500 Accident deductible (per claim). Options for $0, $100 or $250 deductible are available - click the link below)
Click Here To Submit Your 2015 Member Application to American Youth Football
Administrator or Volunteer!
Here are Just a Few Selections:
- Why Waiver Forms Are Worth The Paper They are Written On
- Types of Criminal Background Checks
- Heat Illness Avoidance And Prevention
- Lightning Safety 30/30 Rule
- How To Avoid The 7 Deadly Sins When Buying Sports Insurance
(Current Sadler Clients Only)
- Web Videos
- How To Implement A Risk Management Program Including Sex Abuse/Molestation
- Risk Management And Sexual Abuse/Molestation Awareness Training
- Risk Management Program Templates For Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Programs
"The AYF Insurance Program provides extremely broad coverages for the absolute lowest cost in the market. I am not aware of a better program for youth football and cheer"
Not just your average Insurance Agent:
Sports Insurance Specialist - Attorney - Sports Risk Manager - Author - Speaker - Youth Sports Coach
Your site and company are the best thing since sliced bread. This is so easy to do and it just makes the directors and others job so much easier the way you have this set up. We were referred to you several years ago and have never looked back or elsewhere, haven't had a need to. Thank you!!
Jacksonville Area Youth Football League
I thought the experience was excellent all the way around. Any time I had a question it was answered quickly and politely. Sadler was extremely helpful.
Central Keystone Football & Cheer League
We are proud to be part of AYF and Sadler Ins Co. You have been great! Application process is simple and customer service reps are awesome! Blessings for a safe and successful year to each and all!
TC Roberson Youth Football and Cheer