6 Reasons Why Our Insurance Plan Blows the Competition Away
- Almost Any Safety Conscious League Can Qualify for Coverage – Even if you are an independent league. American Youth Football is a non-intrusive service organizations and will not interfere with your local operations.
- Endorsed by American Youth Football – Meets minimum insurance requirements for official regional and national championships.
- Save up to 49% – Tap into the massive buying power of the largest youth football and cheer organization in the world.
- High Limits of Coverage – Protects your kids, administrators, and volunteers against catastrophic injuries and lawsuits.
- Includes Essential and Hard to Get Coverages – Beware of other inferior programs that do not cover sex abuse/molestation, competitive cheer stunts, volunteer vs. volunteer lawsuits, and non-owned/hired auto liability.
- Go Online and Get a Quick Quote in 30 Seconds and Purchase Coverage in 5 Quick Minutes. Immediately print your proof of coverage documents and claim forms.
Accident and General Liability
|AGE||Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
|9 & Under||$200.09 per team||$219.02 per team||$271.61 per team|
|12 & Under||$254.24 per team||$272.12 per team||$324.71 per team|
|15 & Under||$395.35 per team||$415.33 per team||$467.92 per team|
|AGE||Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
|Ages 5-17||$81.55 per team||$88.91 per team||$125.73 per team|
|INSPIRATION Flag Football (Handicapped)ALL TEAMS (Age 5-22)||$81.55 per team||$88.91 per team||$125.73 per team|
|Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
|1. Cheer/Dance/Step/Majorettes Squads Affiliated with your Football Teams (Ages 5-18) (INSPIRATION up to age 22)||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|2. Cheer/Dance/Step/Majorettes Squads from #1 Above That Will Also Participate in Competitions Other Than Local League or Official AYC Regional or National Championships (Ages 5-18) Note: Class 2 squads must also be class 1 and you must show the # of squads for each class||$43.09 per squad||$48.35 per squad||100.93 per squad|
|3. Cheer/Dance/Step Squads Not Affiliated with a Football Organization (Ages 5-18)||$91.76 per squad||$97.02 per squad||$149.61 per squad|
(NOTE: Rates shown above are based on $500 Accident deductible (per claim). Options for $0, $100 or $250 deductible are available – click the link below)
Applications for the June 30, 2015 effective date (2015-2016 season) will be accepted as early as May 15, 2015.
To qualify, all teams must join American Youth Football (www.joinayf.com) at an additional cost of $30 per tackle team, $15 per flag team and $20 per cheer/dance/step squad if application is done online. (Cost will be more if online membership application is not used.)
No commission is payable to agents.
NOTICE: If you have a current policy with another source OTHER THAN than the American Youth Football/American Youth Cheer Endorsed Insurance program, print this checklist now! Submit this to your insurance agent to verify if your current policy meets Minimum Insurance Standards.
Optional Coverages: Directors & Officers Liability/Crime Equipment
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board
- $25,000 Crime $200 per governing board
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of coverage ($200 minimum premium)
Risk Management Content
Visit our Risk Management page to access the following content most applicable to AYF/AYC:
- Sample Waiver/Release-Minor
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They are Written On?
- Should Weight Limits Be Required In Youth Football?
- Heat Illness: Avoidance and Prevention
- Lightning Safety and 30/30 Rule
- Before You Sign The Facility Lease Agreement
- Collect Certificates of Insurance From Your Vendors
- Football / Cheer Concussion Awareness Risk Management
- Sample AYF/AYC Risk Management Plan
- Helmet Fitting Guide
This is not an all inclusive list, check our our Risk Management page for other articles, programs, videos, and forms.
AYF Football and Cheerleading Coaches Training
AYF is pleased to offer optional training to its coaches.