This General Liability program is designed exclusively for amateur adult tackle football teams and leagues that play outdoors. Coverage and rate available January 1, 2016 until January 1, 2017. All coverages will expire one year from the effective date.
NOTE: Professional teams & leagues and/or arena or indoor type football teams and leagues are not eligible to participate in this insurance program.
Accident and General Liability:
$2,000,000 General Liability Limit $312.00 per team.
- $1,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $300 per governing board (non-profit organizations only)
- $2,000,000 Directors & Officers Liability $450 per governing board (non-profit organizations only)
- $25,000 Crime $200 per board (non-profit organizations only)
- Equipment $2.00 per $100 of insured value(Subject to $200 minimum premium)
Click Here, to get the following FREE Risk Management reports:
- Sample Waiver Form
- Are Waivers Worth the Paper They Are Printed On
- Letter Describing Coverage Needs for “Semi-Pro” Football
- Before You Sign the Facility Release Agreement
- Collect Certificates of Insurance From Vendors
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Lightning Safety